Sunday, April 25, 2010

I know, I know

Every blog post begins with a promise that I will do better! I try! I really do! So here's a quick update on us! We've had a crazy year! Jazzy is just finishing 1st grade at the end of May! She's doing really week and has beginning times tables which really impresses me! She still loves to dance!
I began my job at Larson and Rosenberger in Sandy! It was really busy but really good. For the time being, I plan on staying there! They are great people and let me be a mom which I love! I am beginning Spring Semester this Tuesday and I am finally only 1 year away from completing my Master's degree! I can't wait! This long road will finally end!
We took a short trip to St. George for a little getaway! It was a lot of fun! We got to see Grandma and Grandpa Weeks and go to church with Tami and Marcus. It was so fun to see Tami teach gospel doctrine! She was great!
We're excited for a summer full of little trips, school, fun and lots of family time! More pictures to come!
We went to the Women's Expo at UVU yesterday and it was a blast! So many fun things to do! We will definitely do it again! I recommend it to anybody who wants to go!
I will really try to be better at the blog!

No comments: