Ok! I know I keep saying I'll be better, but man I am bad at this! We've had lots of stuff happen! End of school, Jasmine's dance performance and a trip to Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all been a lot of fun! I love summer break!
Jasmine is officially a first grader! She is so excited that she gets to go to all day school in the Fall. I'm excited cause I won't feel as guilty since she'll need less time at my mom's during the day!
Jasmine's dance performance was in May! She was darling as usual! She got to dance on stage with her grandpa which was very exciting for her! It was very cute to watch.
And our big adventure was our trip to Pittsburgh! It was so good to see old friends. Jessica knew all the fun kids places so Jasmine was just in heaven! We went to the Zoo, Kennywood, the aviary, the science center, the children's museum, soergel's (a farmer's market/petting zoo), Lilliput (a cute store that has a little kids village, so cute!), and ate lots of yummy food! Including Primanti Brothers which I had never tried before! Never thought fries and coleslaw in a sandwich could be so delicious!
I officially made it into Grad School! Scary and exciting all at the same time! I am signed up for classes with a bunch of friends so it should be a fun semester! The only downside is that I have to quit my job! I've been so spoiled to be able to work with my BFF Ariane every day! :( I guess that means more girl's night outs!
My goal this summer is to make my blog more regular! Let's see how I do!
3 comments:
All of that and I'm only mentioned once?
Post of pittsburgh pictures sista!!! I miss you guys already!!!! Come back!
Yay for blogging! We need to have you guys come up sometime. Seriously. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment