I'm definitely not a great blogger! We've had an absolutely insane couple of months. Summer just flew by! Then both me and Jasmine started school. Jasmine started 2nd grade and I started my final Fall semester!!! I only have about 6 months and 10 days til I graduate!!! It will be so wonderful to not be so busy!
Jazzy celebrated her 8th birthday! It was so much fun! We just rented a bouncy house for the day and it was endless fun! It was exhausting but worth every minute! Jasmine could hardly believe that she was 8 years old! I can't believe I have an 8 year old!
Then yesterday was the best day of all! Jazzy got baptized! Nathan of course baptized her because there was nothing that she wanted more! Those two are so silly together! They are best buds so it was really great that they could spent that special moment together! Then her grandpa confirmed her! It was so wonderful that her two GREAT grandpas could be the witnesses at her baptism! My grandma was having some nerve problems about a week before the baptism so we weren't sure it was going to happen! But we got luck and they were all able to be there! Jazzy was in heaven and she looked absolutely beautiful! It was a fabulous day! I stayed up way too late the night before cooking for the big event then Jasmine woke me up at 6 in the morning cause sh
No comments:
Post a Comment