Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow! I am such a slacker!

Ok! I need to make it my personal goal to be better about my blogging! We just get so busy that I let too much time pass and I forget all the fun stuff that is going on! We've had a couple Accounting parties which have been a blast! It's fun to hang out with these people I do work with endlessly and just have a fun time!
We went to see Grandma Olsen today! I feel so bad she has had such a rough time and I hope they can get all these tests done quickly and she can begin to recovery. Everybody remember to keep her in your prayers!
School has just been as crazy as ever! I was able to get a lot of things done so that I can spend the weekend with her! We started our weekend today but we're really kicking it off tomorrow when we go see High School Musical 3! Go Wildcats! Jasmine is so excited! She had school pictures yesterday! She looked so precious! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a joy in my life and I thank my Father in Heaven every day for giving me such a sweet little angel!

1 comment:

Barb Elder said...

We miss you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love ya