Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Circus!


Things still continue to be pretty crazy, but we had a great weekend! We went to the circus on Friday and we had so much fun! Jasmine was absolutely mesmorized by all the acts. It was very loud and colorful! She loved seeing the tigers and the elephants do all their tricks! One of elephants even painted a picture with her trunk! All the acrobats were so good! She would just sit and stare! It was so fun! As we left, she said that was the funnest day ever! (I have a feeling she was just excited because I know she loves Disneyland more!)

Jasmine got to spend an evening with Alicia and Hailey up on BYU campus while I finished a last minute project with my group! When we got in the car she told me the whole way home how much she loves Alicia and Hailey!

Jasmine likes school for the most part. Except for one little boy. Unfortunately, he has a crush on her so he mercilessly teases her. She is not pleased by this, but hopefully she'll be able to still have a good time at school! I went to her first parent-teacher conference and her teacher says she's extremely smart and would like her to start helping other students. She is very excited! Her teacher enjoys her sense of humor and her obedience in class. It's always nice to hear that your child obeys for others!

Well, not much more has happened! I have my first round of midterms this week so hopefully I will get through it with my sanity! We love you all!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

We had fun with Jasmine too. We'll have to do it more often! :) Good luck with your midterms and I'm glad you both liked the circus! Oh, and Jasmine told me all about the boy in her class. Is he the one who wanted to cut her legs off or something? She told me she's scared of him. Cute Kindergarteners. :)

Barb Elder said...

Sounds like so much fun. We miss you guys life needs to slow down. Love ya!