Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm a blogger!


I am officially a blogger! It took me long enough but here I am. Hopefully, I will be really good at this and keep up and post lots of pictures to share! The neverending Olsen Family Reunion has finally come to a close! It was so fun to see so many family members and Jasmine loved getting to know my cousins and aunts and uncles! It was so fun to have Cassie and some of her kids staying at my parent's house across the street! Jasmine was thoroughly addicted to Darrin and she is already asking for his phone number so she can call him. She has also started making plans for him to come out for Christmas! He has been her temporary Nathan.
We should be headed out tomorrow for St. George for cousin Michael's farewell. It's a long ride, but I'm anticipating lots of fun! The following weekend we are going back to St. George with me, Jasmine, Kristen, Kristen's friend, Katelyn, my friend Ariane and her daughter McKenzie, and my friend Becca and her daughter Natalie! We have tickets to High School Musical and the girls can hardly wait!

No comments: