
So today we got back from St. George. We went for cousin Michael's farewell! We went to Jessi's last week. I can't believe my little cousin's are leaving on missions! Whenever I see those two I think of my baby brother Nathan and it makes me want to cry! (Well, I did today. I felt so stupid!) It was fun to see more family! But after all this excitement I am about ready to drop!
With Melanie's baby coming any day now, I am trying to get as much work done as possible so I can spend more time with Jazzy while my mom's gone and not look for babysitter's. Well, I'm off to bed so I'll write again soon!
With Melanie's baby coming any day now, I am trying to get as much work done as possible so I can spend more time with Jazzy while my mom's gone and not look for babysitter's. Well, I'm off to bed so I'll write again soon!
Good luck Michael and Jessi!
1 comment:
I remember crying when I went to Justin's farewell. I felt dumb then too. Don't worry, it was probably sweet! :)
Post a Comment