Sunday, December 28, 2008

We love Christmas Break!

So, We have had a very exciting week! Christmas wonderful! Jasmine got tons of stuff so we had a lot of fun! It was fun to spend time with family! We have been playing all week! I was able to go out with my friend Ariane for our mutual Christmas present! We went and saw Twilight again and ate breakfast at Mimi's! It's so nice to get out with friends.
Jasmine has loved playing with her friends and cousins, however, the highlight of our week was talking to Nathan! It was so good to hear his voice. We were all sad to have to spend Christmas without him, but we know he is where he is supposed to be. It was hard to hang up the phone with him, but we sure are proud of him! I am so thankful that I have a brother and 2 cousins that are being a great example to my daughter and serving missions! It is truly a sacrifice and I am so thankful that they were so willing to make it! Nathan sounds so happy and talkative. I could tell he has had some trials, but he is strong and becoming a better person every day! We love him so much and can't wait to see him again!
We have had fun enjoying our Christmas presents and all our family and friends. Unfortunately, it is all passing by way to fast! We only have a week left of Christmas Break! I wish there was some way to slow it down! I'm not ready to hit the books again! Summer vacation sounds so nice!
We are so grateful for all that we have, especially this time of year! Hopefully we will be able to remember that throughout the year and not take for granted what we have!
We love you all!

1 comment:

stephmtz said...

Hey, it's about time you posted again. I'm glad you got a break from everything before you head back to the books. Hope you had fun!!